Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit. GO!
Just five, huh??? Well, ok. Here’s my top five and just a short explanation as to why.
- Barcelona, Spain. Just a place that has always been on my list.
- Italy and Germany. Yes, I’m cheating a little here, but these two places contain heritage for me, so I’d just love to visit.
- Sydney, Australia. I’ve always want to explore the small continent and experience the seasons backwards from what I am used to!
- Alaska via a cruise. To experience wildlife and the Northern lights while sailing seems wonderfully fascinating!
- The United States via train. Something about the train I find interesting, and to explore my own country via rail would be amazing!